Welcome Pre-Health community!
All pre-health community members, including community college, university, and post-bac students, alumni, and pre-health advisors, are invited to our national Conference. The Pre-Health Conference at UC Davis will be held in-person on Saturday, October 15, 2022. Our conference is one of the largest in the nation with 150+ exhibitors at the Pre-Health Fair and 150+ speakers from all health careers.
Why should you register?
Registered attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Explore 25 health professions, including allopathic and osteopathic medicine, public health, physicians assistant, nursing, dentistry, and more throughout the day.
- Network with deans of admission and staff from a variety of health professional programs, and other organizations during the Pre-Health Fair.
- Learn from current professionals, professional students, and admissions officers during the didactic and interactive workshop sessions.
Stay connected and updated by following us on Instagram and Facebook! We will continue to release sneak peeks and updates in our posts and stories.
Learn more about why you should attend, how to prepare, and tips for success at our virtual info sessions! Recording Link under attendee resources on the right column!
April 15 - July 31
Aug 1 - Oct 9
|UC Davis students and alumni||$25||$30|
|Non-UC Davis students and alumni||$35||$40||
Registration and the waitlist are closed. Please note, there will be no-on site registration.
Thank you for your interest. The waitlist will only be open one day, on 10/11. Those on the waitlist will be emailed on 10/12 with further instructions. No other registration will be available. There will be no on-site registration.
A discounted rate is available for groups of 10 or more. Please email us at email@example.com for more details and next steps. Please note ticket sales end 10/9.
- Agenda for Conference Day
- Please note, registered attendees will receive a name badge to identify them and allow them into conference events.
6 am - 8 am: Attendee Check-In - Hutchison Field (Please bring original confirmation email. Digital copy is accepted.)
8 am - 9 am: Welcome - UCenter (University Credit Union Center)
9 am - 12 pm: Pre-Health Fair - Hutchison Field
12 pm - 1 pm: Designated Lunch Time
1:10 pm - 2 pm: Workshop Session 1 -
only registered attendees will receive workshop locations
2:10 pm - 3 pm: Workshop Session 2
3:10 pm - 4 pm: Workshop Session 3
4:15 pm - 4:30 pm: Closing & Giveaway - UCenter
- Will there be COVID precautions?
- Update: 9/29/2022
As of 9/29/2022, currently vaccine checks and masks are not required by local, county, and state guidelines. We will update attendees and exhibitors if needed.
As of April 8th:
We are continuing to follow the progression of the COVID pandemic and will follow all local, county, and state guidelines. More details will be sent to registered attendees over time.
> Visitors are required to complete a Daily Symptom Survey prior to entering facilities on campus.
> Face coverings are strongly encouraged indoors for everyone, regardless of vaccination status.
> You may be subject to vaccine verification or asked to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test.
- What does the cost of registration include?
- Registered attendees will receive a wristband and will have access to all events on conference day, including the morning kick-off, Pre-Health Fair, and Workshop sessions and receive an individual boxed continental breakfast.
Please note, lunch is not included. There is an option to add lunch to your ticket for an additional $20 fee during registration. (Please note, the last day to add in lunch to your ticket is October 7th due to vendor needs.) Lunch options will include individual lunches available for pick up. Attendees can also bring their own lunch or venture to limited nearby restaurants or eateries.
Lunch options coming soon.
- Are high school students invited to attend?
- We appreciate your interest and the interest of your students to attend. Unfortunately at this time, conference is not open to minors and high school students due to updates to the campus’ Youth Protection Program. We apologize for any inconvenience.