Learn from professionals
The Pre-Health Conference at UC Davis seeks to provide attendees with a workshop program reflective of the diversity within the pre-health community. With over 75 workshops, spread across three, 50 minute sessions, attendees have the opportunity to learn about over 25 health professions, from pharmacy to physicians assistant—dentistry to dietetics. Whether you have just entered college or an application cycle, we hope to help students at all stages of their journey to a career in healthcare.
Workshop topic highlights:
- Admissions panels for each health profession
- Diversity in Healthcare
- Womxn in Healthcare
- Didactic workshops
- Explore professions and specialties
- MCAT and other Test Prep sessions
- Application Prep
- Interactive workshops
- Mock MMIs
- CPR Training/Overview
- Case Studies
Additional workshop topics, the full schedule, and speaker highlights will be updated as we get closer to conference day.
Click here to view a list of highlighted workshops at this year's Conference.
- How will I be able to attend workshops?
- All workshops will be open to all registered attendees on a first-come, first-serve basis. We are strategically laying out our schedule in order to help maximize our attendees time and place in-demand topics in larger spaces.
Interactive workshops will have more limited space due to their inherent nature of needing supplies and/or higher interaction with workshop speakers. Attendees will be notified closer to conference day on additional instructions if needed.
- Where will workshops be located?
- Workshops will be located throughout lecture halls close to our check-in and Pre-Health Fair at Hutchison Field. Check back soon for a map.
- How do I prepare for workshops?
- We will continue to share updated information on the workshops overtime. When the schedule is released we highly encourage our attendees to plan out their day and star 1 or 2 different workshops an hour that they are interested in attending. A print program will also be provided the day-of.